Rodney Jackson founded the Caleb Consulting Group in 2006, bringing over twenty years in the field of organizational development as an executive coach and leadership development professional, with graduate level credentials.
Speak to any current client and you will be convinced that Rodney develops trusting and collaborative relationships that gets results. Prior to forming his own firm, Rodney worked inside large and small organizations at the executive level with international experience.
Rodney’s passion is working with leaders at all levels who desire to be more influential in getting results through others, from coaching C-suite Executives who have the broadest impact on organizations to developing first-level supervisors who have a significant impact on employee fulfillment and retention. Over the past ten years as Rodney watched his own children grow into young adults, he developed a passion in working with emerging young leaders.
Although his work crosses many sectors, most assignments are currently in biotechnology, human and animal pharmacology, medical devices, computer technology, risk-management (insurance and reinsurance), energy, and non-profit.
- Cornell University, Executive Leadership Program
- University of California, San Diego, Adult Leadership and Management Program
- Corporate Education Group, Boston, Massachusetts
- Servant Leadership Institute
- International Coach Federation
- Situational Leadership II
- Everything DiSC and 363 Feedback
- The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
- Team Management Systems
- The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Master of Arts, Organizational Development, Fielding Graduate University, Santa Barbara California
- Evidence Based Coaching, Fielding Graduate University, Santa Barbara, California
- Bachelor of Science, Specializing in Organizational Communication, University of Texas at Austin
Rodney and his family reside in San Diego, California.
Get to know Rodney Jackson